Wednesday, March 16, 2011

NEW Sweet Cheeks Designs stamps

My Bestie, Ashley just came out with her own stamp line! I'm sooooo proud of her! AND I get to help her test them out! Here's one of the first projects I've made with her Hertfelt Thoughts Stamps!

My mom asked me for a card to send to a friend whom she hasn't seen in awhile; I thought what could be better than inviting her out to coffee!


The teacup was cut from Once Upon A Princess cart, pattern paper is from K&I Co Friends glitter stack, the rest of the paper is from my stash. I got the instructions/dimensions for the easel card from a tutorial on SplitCoastStampers.com.

Another idea for this card...I'm thinking of making it into a gift card holder- I think it would just be perfect with the "Love you a Latte' stamp!

Thanks for stopping by- don't forget to check out Sweet Cheeks Designs by Ashley's Scrappin' Palace!

--tre

No comments:

Post a Comment